Sunday, June 20, 2004

Welcome

I am a Canadian currently living in Ireland. I decided to start a blog because I frequently have so much on my mind and so many things to say; observations about my newly adopted homeland, things I miss about home, and the joys and frustrations of the past four months (and counting). I really need to put pen to paper, or in this day and age, put fingers to keyboard. I've also been woefully behind on my email correspondence with friends and family so I figure this is a good way to get the word out on what's going on with my life without having to write several emails on the same subject. I have a hotmail account (I know, enough said) and when trying to organise my contacts into groups, I managed to make emailing more difficult because if I want to send one to most members of a group, but not the whole group, I can't edit people out for a specific email but at the same time, I can't find the email addresses in a master email list either to just select the people I want to send it to one-by-one. I would try to fix this, but I'm frequently online at a net cafe so it costs me money, and besides, I'm holding out for a gmail account.

So keep your eyes on this site, and I'll have more posted soon.

No comments: